First National Bank of Michigan 15 Year Anniversary
First National Bank of Michigan was not only made in Michigan, but also made to serve Michigan. Together, our staff currently volunteers with more than 150 area organizations. We believe a healthy community depends on the positive contributions of its members, and that's why we encourage collaborations between our bank, various organizations and members of the communities we serve.
First National Bank of Michigan accomplished many things during our first 15 years.
- We opened our doors in April 2006 with 10 employees in one location. Today, we employ 78 full-time and 12 part-time employees in seven Michigan locations.
- In 2020 alone, FNBM employees donated 857 hours of their time volunteering in our communities. In 15 years, we logged over 8000 employee volunteer hours.
- During the last 15 years, FNBM donated over 1.5 million dollars to local organizations working to keep our communities safe, inclusive, and prospering.
- Since opening our doors in 2006, we have provided loans to over 1400 local businesses.
- To date, the bank has secured 960 Paycheck Protection loans for local businesses totaling over 196 million dollars.
- In 2021, 57% of our workforce is comprised of females. Women hold over 50% of management and officer level positions at First National Bank of Michigan.
- We are proud to say that 100% of FNBM employees participate in the annual United Way campaign and have done so every year since 2006.
We look forward to the next 15 years and continuing to grow First National Bank of Michigan. We are committed to the communities we serve, our customers and the employees who make FNBM a great place to do business.